Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility.
We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the EHS Lead, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to:
• Provide hands-on, comprehensive, site-wide review, guidance and program support for all safety programs including: lockout/tagout, electrical safety, ergonomics, personal protective equipment, hazard communication, machine guarding, and environmental programs.
• Implement EHS related programs throughout the manufacturing facility to support continuous EHS improvement.
• Conduct routine, scheduled facility inspections and audits to monitor and detect potential safety, health, and environmental hazards. Implement corrective action or preventative measures where indicated and appropriate. Properly report and document findings and actions taken. Work with cross functional teams to correct issues outside of EHS capabilities. Offer solutions not just action lists.
• Investigate and report all accidents and incidents in a timely manner to properly document root-cause(s), preventative measures, corrective action plans, and relevant required training.
• Perform job hazard assessments for all new and modified equipment. Evaluate situations and collaborate with internal personnel to determine required changes.
• Track TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate), LWI (Lost Workday Incident), and DART (Days Away and Restricted Time).
• Maintain OSHA 300 logs.
• Coordinate the proper handling, classification, labeling and disposal of hazardous waste to ensure haz-waste operations are in full compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Act as liaison with the local SJVAPCD for inspections and source testing's.
• Manage site storm water and wastewater programs.
• Prepare and conduct necessary environmental, health and safety training. Cooperates and supports all training programs.
• Develop, implement and conduct regular EHS meetings with operations stakeholders.
• Proactively communicate with Management on all safety and environmental issues.
• Conduct regular ergonomics assessments/audits and document findings as per Corporate EHS guidance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ensure the company remains compliant with all OSHA, EPA, CARB, SJVAPCD, and all other federal, state, local and FF Corporate EHS related requirements and regulations as well as insurance carrier requirements.
• Monitor regulatory issues and trends.
• Maintain clear line of communication with Corporate EHS and follow escalation paths as per program requirements.
• Participate and actively manage the EHS management software system at site level with Corporate EHS guidance.
• The EHS Engineer is responsible for the implementation and effective maintenance of Faraday Future EHS programs including core EHS management systems and processes.
• Assists in the compliance of all federal, state, and local environmental regulatory requirements.
• Ensures the on-going evaluation of overall plant operations for compliance assurance, productivity, and growth.
• Acts as an safety Champion to positively reinforce and communicate safety awareness and behaviors in all areas.
• Candidate should be able to push, pull, stoop and lift objects up to 45lbs.