SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Work directly with customers to prepare, negotiate and draft direct cloud based customer contracts. Responsible for negotiating and resolving contract issues in all company cloud lines of business, including without limitation licensing and cloud services agreements..
- Work closely with internal Contracts, Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams during the drafting and negotiation process..
- Verify customer user and pricing information provided in the Order Form with the Quotation provided by Account Executive, and work with Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to not cause revenue deferrals.
- Support of Internal Line(s) of Business and/or Practice Area(s) – Support business leaders and teams on various issues related to such areas.
- Internal Customer Support: interface with sales account teams, their management and other lines of business representatives to provide support
- Advise personnel of the legal ramifications of past and proposed actions, and formulate solutions to problems.
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve them using professional qualifications and experience and in accord with company policies and procedures.
- Special Projects: Perform special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- 3-6 years of legal experience.
Education And Qualification Skills And Competencies :
- Graduation from accredited law school.
- Website: sap.com