Daily Search Jobs and its related companies want you to be informed about the information we may collect from our customers and users via this website, our mobile apps, offline (e.g., when you provide your information to an Daily Search Jobs representative over the phone) and from third-party sources.
“Personal information” means personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number. Aggregated data, de-identified data, and other information that is related to you but is studied as a group or does not otherwise identify you specifically (such as information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies) is not considered to be personal information.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use or share collected information in a variety of ways, including:
- Using Your Information to Provide You with Services: We may use your information to maintain your account, process your requests, provide you with customer service, provide you with the Site and fulfill your orders or reservations you've placed for Daily Search Jobs products, services, or events.
- Using Your Information to Contact You and Send You Promotional Materials: We may use your information to contact you regarding your account or your orders or reservations. We may also use your information to fulfill your requests for information or services, including requests to receive our newsletter and other promotional materials. Promotional materials may include information regarding Daily Search Jobs contests, events, products and services. Promotional materials may be communicated in emails, phone calls, text messages, or mailings. Should you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out as described below. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- Using Your Information to Manage Our Business and Improve Our Products and Services: We may use your information to manage our business, including performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may also use your information to evaluate and improve our products and services (including our Site), conduct research and perform analysis, learn more about our users and customers and identify new customers, and enhance the customer experience (including to better optimize and target our marketing and services). As described above, we may collect information using cookies, tracking tools, and analytic tools. We may use your information to personalize your experience on the Site and to improve the security, design, and functionality of our Site.
- Sharing Your Information With Vendors: We may share your information with vendors working on our behalf, such as call center operators, servicers, dealers, marketing providers, people who analyze data for us, and other service providers.
- Sharing Your Information With Our Selected Partners: We may share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business. For example, we may share your information with selected partners to conduct audits or industry analysis. Similarly, we may share your information with selected partners to securely manage data and to provide you with requested information, such as email newsletters. We may also share information with our selected partners for joint marketing purposes; however, we do not share your personal information with our selected partners for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
- Sharing Your Information With Other Third Parties: We may also share your information with third parties in other circumstances, including but not limited to the following:
- Sharing your information with others for purposes of conversion tracking.
- Sharing your information for purposes of targeted advertising on sites and platforms that you visit.
- With your consent, including to share your information with others for their own use of marketing. Such use will be subject to their own privacy policies, which will be indicated to you when you give such consent.
- Sharing your information when conducting a business deal (for example, a merger or acquisition, financing, sale of assets, transition of service to another provider, insolvency, or a bankruptcy transaction or proceeding) which requires the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets.
- To report to credit bureaus if applicable.
- To identify, contract or bring legal action regarding injury or interference with our rights and property, including to enforce our rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to our information technology assets or against other inappropriate use of our products and services, including the Site.
- Sharing your information for safety purposes, including to respond to an emergency.
- To protect the rights, property, safety and security of you and others.
- To comply with laws, regulations, court orders and subpoenas or similar requests for information by authorities, or as otherwise required by law.
- To assist us in fraud, security or technical issues prevention or investigation or otherwise manage risks.
- Sharing Other Information with Third Parties: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as aggregate usage statistics of our Site) with third parties for any number of reasons, including advertising, promotional, or other purposes.
Links to Third Party Websites and Platforms
Our Site may include links to websites and other online platforms maintained by third parties, including:
- Links to Other Websites: Our Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Daily Search Jobs is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- Payment Processors: All financial transactions on our Site are securely processed through Chase Paymentech using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. We do not store any credit card or bank information from such transactions on our servers. For more information on the privacy and security policies of Chase Paymentech, please visit the Chase Paymentech website.
We are committed to maintaining the security of the personal information you provide us. However, while we are focused on the security of your personal information, you must remember that the Internet is a global communications vehicle open to threats, viruses, and intrusions from others. For this reason, we cannot promise that we will be able to protect your personal information at all times and in all circumstances, and we cannot completely guarantee the security and privacy of transmissions via the Internet. You agree that you will not hold Daily Search Jobs liable for any damages resulting from any loss of privacy or security occurring in connection with any such communications. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Contact Information section below.
Choices About Your Information; Updating Your Information
As indicated throughout this Policy, you have options to control how your information is used, including:
- Opting-Out of Communications: Our newsletters, promotional emails, and promotional text messages include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. You may also opt out of marketing communications by contacting us via the Contact Information section below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding non-marketing-related matters, such as our business dealings with you, notifications and information relating to your account, and other transactional messages.
- Updating Your Personal Information or Cancelling an Account With Daily Search Jobs: If you have signed up for an account with Daily Search Jobs, you may review and update the personal information associated with your account by signing in to your My Account dashboard. You may also cancel your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we cancel your account or delete any information. Your right to delete information is subject to our record retention policy, including any retention requirements under applicable laws.
Tracking Third Party Analytics Providers
Our Site may use tracking and third-party analytics providers:
- Do Not Track Disclosure: When you visit our Site, we may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, including through use of third-party analytics service providers. Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may ask your browser to inform websites you visit that you do not wish your activities to be tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers, commonly called Do Not Track Signals.Our Site currently does not change its tracking practices in response to the Do Not Track Signals from your browser.
All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio or visual clips, downloads and software, and the compilations of content, is the property of Daily Search Jobs, its affiliates or its licensors. This content is protected by copyright laws.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy by emailing us at or by calling us at 702-233-2781. You may also contact us at our address:
2539, 1017 Whitney Ranch Dr,
NV 89014, USA