As a growing business operations team, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator who will play a key role in defining and shaping how our team interacts with functions throughout the company. We work with User Operations senior leaders in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Product, Technology, Online and User Operations in addition to vehicle R&D, Charging and Manufacturing. As the Operations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for defining an operational mechanism, policies and processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating daily and weekly operational activities for the User Operations department.
An ideal candidate will be able to support every stage of an engagement and collaborate closely with all the functional areas with great communications skills.
· At least bachelor's degree on management, business, E-commerce or engineering.
· 1-3 years’ working experience of project management or operations in IT, E-commerce or automotive industry.
· Experience in Car manufacturing, sales or Services industry is preferred
· Experience in IT industry is preferred
· Candidate with successful cases of international collaboration projects
· Good communication skills and team work
· Be familiar with project process and at least one management tool such as Visio, MS Project etc.
· Courage to face challenge